8.11.09

yikes.

today i realized we were having another baby. 

yes, i am very aware that we have KNOWN about said baby since april but today when someone at church asked when i was due and i responded with "only 7 weeks left!" my heart actually almost dropped in to my stomach ( which at this point is not far ).

dont get me wrong, i am beyond excited, i am over the moon for this little girl already. however, i am terrified. 

TWO kids?! ummmm, i dont know how to do that! that requires balance, and patience and being really on top of things...all things that with only one child, are a little more gracious.

i organized all of her belongings that she has accumulated thus far and as is my way, i did it by sizes and i just started to lose it. my husband makes fun of me for all the blogging i do (or dont) and i the blogs i read but i have recently been finding a lot of inspiration in some other bloggers who are mothers and who are christians and they remind me of how easily i forget that i am not alone. HECK, i am not even in charge! nor do i control one thing in my life.

this is a relief. i know that God will not give me more than i can handle and that we can do this. we are raising children and we are building His kingdom. and at the end of every exhausting  day, He is there. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment